How to Join Indian Air Force? – Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 has released the official notification for the post of Airman on the official website of Central Airman Selection Board.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Board has announced Airman Group X (Except Education Instructor) and Airman Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician). Indian air force recruitment 2019 released the Applying date for the post of Airman.
Golden Opportunity: Air force India Job is the dream of millions of students. It is the best time for the candidate to join the Indian Air Force as an Airman Group X and Group Y. This is a golden opportunity for those who want Indian air force joining letter. Indian Air force
Airman Ranks in Indian Air Force
- Master Warrant Officer (MWO)
- Warrant Officer (WO)
- Junior Warrant Officer (JWO)
- Sergeant (SGT)
- Corporal (CPL)
- Leading Air Craftsman (LAC)
- Air Craftsman
Indian Air Force Airman Requirement
Airman GROUP ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor)
Note: The upper age limit is 21 years for the post of Indian Airforce Airman Recruitment for the post of Group ‘X’ Trade.
Age: 17- 21 Years
Education Qualification: Candidate must Pass Intermediate / 12th / equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, and English with minimum 50% marks in Aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Candidate should have 3 years Diploma in Engineering from Government recognized Polytechnic Institute having minimum 50% marks in aggregate, and in diploma 50% marks in English or 50% marks intermediate/Matriculation if English subject is not included in Diploma Course.
GROUP ‘Y’ Trades (Except Med Assistant and Musician)
Note: The upper age limit on the date of applying should be 21 years.
Age: 17- 21 Years
Education Qualification: Candidate must have passed Class 10 + 2 / Intermediate / Equivalent exam from a recognized educational board / Institute listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, Candidate from any stream/subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English as per the mark sheet of Class 10 + 2 / Intermediate /Equivalent exam can join Indian Air Force Group ‘Y’ Trades.
Physical Standard in Indian Air Force
Indian Air force Recruitment 2020: The candidate as an Airman must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duties in any climate, and terrain. For Indian Air Force Airman Post Physical and Medical Standards are as follows:-
|Visual Standards and Height||As per the notification, the table is given below.|
|Weight||Weight should be salient to height and age.|
|Chest||The minimum expansion of Chest is 5 cm|
|Hearing||Should have normal hearing.|
|Health||Candidates should be of normal anatomy without the loss of any appendages. He should be free from all communicable diseases & skin ailments. Candidate should be physically and mentally able to do the duty in any climate and location.|
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and a minimum of 14 dental points.|
|BodyTattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted, however tattoos only on the inner face of the forearms(inside of elbow to the wrist), back (dorsal), part of the hand/reverse side of the palm and Tribal with a tattoo that belongs to the custom Traditions of their tribes may be considered. However, all decision is taken by the Selection Center.|
a) The minimum height accepted for recruitment will be 152.5 cms. For the following trades, the minimum required height (determined by training centers) are here:-
|SI No.||Trade||Candidates from NE and Hill States||Candidates from the Other States|
|2||GTI and PJI||162.5cm||167cm|
b) Candidates belong to North East and Hill state of India including Gorkhas, Kumaonis, Garhwalis, Assamese and Candidate who belongs to the States of Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Sikkim and hilly areas of the Uttarakhand.
Salary in Indian Air Force Airman Post
According to Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Notification During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid. After completing the training period the starting gross emoluments(GM), the minimum scale of pay including Military Service Pay(MSP) and Group ‘X’ Pay (applicable only for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trade) Only.
Dearness Allowance (DA) will be as follows:
- Group ‘X’ (Technical Trade): Rs. 33,100/- Monthly(approx) plus DA (as applicable) which, in upcoming years, will increase as service period becomes mature.
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trade): Rs. 26,900/- Monthly(approx) plus DA (as applicable) which, in upcoming years, will increase as service period becomes mature.
Perks in Airman Post
- Allowances: Additional benefits such as Transport Allowance, Children Education Allowance, Composite personal maintenance allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration allowance (LRA), HRA, etc. are given to the candidate.
- Perquisites: Benefits like Ration Card, CSD (Canteen) facilities, Medical facilities, House Allowance, Leave (60 days Annually and 30 days Casual Leave in a Calendar year), Leave Travel Concession (LTC) provided as per the existing rules.
- Insurance Cover up to Rs. 37.5 Lakhs at a premium of Rs. 2300 per month for all airmen and benefits of the Housing Scheme offered to Airman.
- Benefits of Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA) are also given to the families of airmen.
Application Fee For Airman Post Group X and Y Trade
- The candidate has to pay application fees of Rs 250.
- Payment can be made with Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking with payment gateway
- Offline Challan payment can be made in any Axis Bank Branch.
Important Dates Airmen Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Trade Vacancy 2020
Indian Air Force Recruitment has announced the starting date to apply online that is 02-01-2020. Below table contains every detail of the post-
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Education Requirement||12TH, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit as on the date of enrollment is 21 years.|
|Starting date to Apply Online||02-01-2020|
|Last date to Apply Online||20-01-2020|
|Salary||26900 – 33100(per month)|
Indian Air Force Airman Recruitment 2020 Application Process
- All eligible and interested candidates must reach at below mentioned address for Rally.
- New updates/changes in the exam will be made available on the web portal of Indian Air Force www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- All candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website from time to time.
- For any query contact, president, Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, Delhi Cant, New Delhi-110010, Telephone No.: 011-25694209/25699606
- To Apply click here visit official site of www.airmenselection.cdac.in
Apply for Indian Air Force Airman Post
- Eligible candidates can apply for the Airman post by visiting the official website of the central airman selection board.
- Click on Apply online.
- Fill up all the details.
- Upload all the Required Document.
- After completing the form payment can be with online mode or offline mode in axis bank.
- After completing the payment your application form will be provisionally accepted.
Official Website of Air Force Recruitment Board
To keep updated with Latest Notifications regularly check Jobgyaan
For More Government Job Visit Here